Latest posts by Regina Ionescu (see all)
- 15 Must See Exhibitions This Fall & Winter in London and New York - November 6, 2015
- 9 Thoughts That Pop Up in Your Head During a Performance - September 23, 2015
- Ten Reasons to Buy Conceptual Art - July 23, 2015
1. Nobody knows that you have something very expensive in your house.
2. You don’t need to pay an art restorer, you can fix it yourself.
3. You can contribute to the project and call yourself an artist too.
4. You can replace it, if it’s lost.
5. It fits any kind of space.
6. It’s strong and durable.
7. It’s multifunctional.
8. You can teach your children the alphabet with a great work of art.
9. It makes you feel like you’re on holiday.
10. You don’t need to rent a space for parties anymore.